Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Ken I was just thinking about getting blown off yesterday and the trip i went out on with work2fish and it came to me... Its just a idea but maybe here on the site you can put up a spot like a "find a partner" type section for ppl to get together more than just the CO fisherman get togethers. I dont know, I would use it. Just a thought thrown in the air.

· Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yea I think it would be cool...I to fish alone alot and I dont mind it but also would like to BS with someone and maybe gain some knowledge besides 2 poles in the water is better then one and if ya fish with 2 poles then 4 poles in the water are better then 2....Might find out what the fish prefer that day quicker and catch more fish...Hey i dont know im just goin on fishin with a partner is always fun

· Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Scorpion where you headed tomorrow i know you will be fishin huh? i just want to get out and go tomorrow anywhere would be ok i was even thinkin about headin to barbour ponds i havent been there in probably 3-4 yrs and i keep readin bassgirl? and her husbands posts about how there havin fun there so i dont know budget is real low till next fri......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.