Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got into a handful of lakers today from shore in the snow. It was pretty cold. They all came on spoons. I’ve been using he Blue Fox 3/8oz spoon they sell at Walmart. It’s only a couple bucks and I like it. Taking a couple home for dinner. Didn’t get any bigguns but I plan on going back to get some toads at some point. If it’s snowing or raining during the weekend between now and ice on, I’ll probably be up there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
241 Posts
Congrats on your success, but that fishing in the snow takes a real commitment. I am too old for that but it looks like you had a good time and that's all that matters.

·
Registered
646 Posts
You said it brother, I guess I should have come out, but the body needed healing. Glad you got into some!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got into a handful of lakers today from shore in the snow. It was pretty cold. They all came on spoons. I’ve been using he Blue Fox 3/8oz spoon they sell at Walmart. It’s only a couple bucks and I like it. Taking a couple home for dinner. Didn’t get any bigguns but I plan on going back to get some toads at some point. If it’s snowing or raining during the weekend between now and ice on, I’ll probably be up there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts