Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a pair of high quality gentlemen were nice enough to let this fool tag along. a very enjoyable day of not falling through the ice, learning some new stuff and actually catching ensued. can't say enough good things about the people helping me along the way.

Attachments

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Thats outstanding!!! congrats welcome to the madness!!!

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
your doomed now, you caught the fever, now there is no time you won't have fishing pox, it is very contagious to all males and they can give it to the females if they don't watch out. the only cure is ice out and in most cases of advanced fishing pox you will just keep fishin all year. you have to be very careful with your pocket book or you may become a fish bum

·
P I K E
10,113 Posts
Right on Guy, welcome to the madness! >:D

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
The New Guy is a sandbagger! ;D;D

He was the first one to stick a fish, and it didn't change much for him all day. :thumb: Don't let him fool ya, armed with only one rod, a kasty and NO flasher, he put the spank on 'em! Took home more perch than I did... ;)

Seriously, TNG we had fun fishing with you, man. Join me anytime.

Cheers!

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Nice that you got out! It's a fun gig. Not sure if you have a family but it's great with kids/wife. My wife likes it more than any winter passtime, and she really doesn't fish lol.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice that you got out! It's a fun gig. Not sure if you have a family but it's great with kids/wife. My wife likes it more than any winter passtime, and she really doesn't fish lol.
the kid just about fits in one of those holes, she'll wait a bit. I'm sure the wife will be out in no time, we know a thing or two about competitive nature on the water :)

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Wow Kenny and Tang...is that the first time you were called gentlemen where Boon wasnt part of the conversation?! ;D

Yep good on you two!

·
Registered
802 Posts
Glad you made it out on the ice and did well, maybe another time I'll see you somewhere.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Yep, we played nice all day.

We did did try to kill him though. Nothing like 2.5" of clear ice to pop dat cherry. :eek:

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 20 Posts