Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's a Minnesotan and I ain't! ;D
hooked up with Brewski, Pillager, Stu and Bassman for some evening eyeing. Tommy got the only keep, 18.5" Nate got 2 shorts, Stu got a short, I had 3 "feels" we all missed a couple. All in that magic hour after the geese start honking.

Here's what they are eating-peanut for scale-

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Great time with great friends! Every thing went as planned (except the catching) Great way to end the year! Nice to be able to fish metro ice in December, it was thickafuginuf!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
There was some of that:thumb: Stickbait even carried some off the ice.
So where are you wintering this year Steve?
Captain cook Hi. at 900' elevation on a tropical fruit farm, put a hoodie on for a few hours this morning as it got down to 69 degrees. I can take the ATV and be at the beach in 10 minutes. Got ice fishing in my blood it's rough.

·
Registered
16,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice one Brewski! Can't believe Slayer didn't catch even a shad....SMH he's slippin'
At least I'm out there trying- I haven't quit!:embarassed:

·
Registered
636 Posts
The walleye bite is hot there at the moment because that's where the shiners/minnows are hanging out at the moment, once they move out it may be a lot more quite.

·
Registered
443 Posts
The walleye bite is hot there at the moment because that's where the shiners/minnows are hanging out at the moment, once they move out it may be a lot more quite.
No, not really. You’re prolly thinking of somewhere else.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
At least I'm out there trying- I haven't quit!
Don't worry about me. I'm just waiting for an invite to the perchfest. I've gotten pretty busy with the jig pouring so my weekends are few and far between for a minute. Plus, I've still got open water to fish-LMFAO!

·
Registered
16,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Don't worry about me. I'm just waiting for an invite to the perchfest. I've gotten pretty busy with the jig pouring so my weekends are few and far between for a minute. Plus, I've still got open water to fish-LMFAO!
Whatever-

·
Registered
24,568 Posts

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
I'm not bird dogging on Slayer's woman...lololol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts