Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm looking to buy my first pontoon boat. I need some advice. I found on Craigslist a new Creek Company Sport LT for $325.

I'm also looking at the North 40 website, they have listed a Bucks Bags Sawtooth ($249) and a High Adventure ($499). Both look like great boats and at good prices.

Which way would you go? I can't find much review info on the Sawtooth model.

Thanks for your help in advance.

·
Registered
413 Posts
If you're on a budget or not sure how much you'll use it, get the Sport LT or the Sawtooth. Not sure I'd recommend the Sport LT at retail price, but that CL deal doesn't sound bad if it's been taken care of.

The High Adventure is very similar to my Colorado XT. Little longer, more stable, a few extra features which eventually pay off if you get a lot of use out of it.

Just to add another option, it looks like Amazon is currently selling the orange Colorado XT for $414 plus free shipping, which is a steal. The XT has all of the features of the High Adventure but also comes with rod holders and the transport wheel, which makes getting it to the water a lot easier. Link below.

https://www.amazon.com/Classic-Accessories-Colorado-Inflatable-Transport/dp/B001MS8L4G

1 - 6 of 6 Posts