Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Headed out Thursday night with Ao to chase eyeballs. Ended the night with 2 dink bass and a dink eye and 1 MA eyeball and 1 MA bass.

Friday I head out with a buddy to some far off place. I was assigned the roll of camera man as the fish I caught weren't picture worthy. He caught a nice 22" eyeball and quite a few 15-16" smallies.

We left there after the moon set and bite died and headed to another lake. Took a nap and woke up at sunrise to fish. We caught some nice 13-14" crappies and my buddy got a 23" eyeball and I got a 19"er. We both caught a few sewer bass as well.

Fish were caught using jerkbaits, grubs, kasties. Overall great fishing with great friends. Hope you guys all had a good weekend of fishing.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Nice stuff!

We left there after the moon set and bite died and headed to another lake. Took a nap and woke up at sunrise to fish.
Thanks for making me feel a bit more normal. Good to know that others sleep deprive their bodies due to their fishing obsession. :thumb:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Great report! I was wondering if anyone else did any good this weekend.

I got a big NIL Friday night, wasn't sure if it was the weather that had moved thru - looks like it was not.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Good times! :thumb:

·
Registered
16,622 Posts
I caught some good z's on Thursday night! Some may have been MAs-

1 - 12 of 12 Posts