Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Caught one more saugeye tonight. 24 inches and super healthy. Green swimn caffeine shad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
656 Posts
You have a problem dude. I thought I had a problem, but you are addicted. :p really nice fish! I love seeing your night walleye success.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Quick question, Are you catching them in the same general spot, or are you searching & covering a lot of water? Another quality fish! (y)

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Quick question, Are you catching them in the same general spot, or are you searching & covering a lot of water? Another quality fish! (y)
At this particular fishery, I’m basically catching them in the same general spot. It’s a really small lake and I’m fishing one particular area that has the deepest water/a steep drop off. Although, I know they’ve been caught all around the lake. I’m only landing one a night but they’re averaging 22+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
if its the lake I think it is I really appreciate you putting them back, a lot of people wouldn't my largest there was 24 and yes it went backs thanks again and thats why karma is on your side

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Absolutely! Need to protect our smaller bodies of water. There's plenty of fish to keep from Chatty, CC, and A-town ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts