Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went out Wednesday morning and were only one of about three or four boats on Lake Granby. In less than an hour, we had three hogs, and I was so tired I wanted to go fish for some small fry. . . CPW had stocked fingerlings the day before. We found two in the bellies of the eaters we kept from Arapaho Bay. I'm looking at this experience as getting a masters degree in jigging. . We only threw one crankbait. . .

This set the bar so high, I don't know if I will ever get over it again. . . Oh, and that vertical jigging dance that Slayer does . . I get it! Wow!

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Yup forget that trolling crap and work your lures. You'll be worlds' ahead.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Way to go Rob! All i've ever heard about Bernie is what a great & fun guy he is, and he knows his stuff. I too am a jigger, and damn proud of it :thumb:

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
The thread title may not do Bernie justus...I have used probably a couple dozen guides over the tears...hands down the best I have used...it lol aint right but its true...he lives his 3 goals every day...put you on fish...teach you something...have fun...he puts you on fish...you still have to seal the deal and not gag on your chances...outstanding job!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Nice catches!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Good job Berneeee keep it up, never seen you trolling crap like some of us do, lol.
Tell those clients to hide the secret jigs, the Mafia is still watching!
Got Brian into a few before heading to the Greatland.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Had same great experience with one of Bernie's guides, Dan Shannon. Got us on 3 hawgs (33", 34", 36") and several 20"+.

Only problem is, I've gone to the same places, fished the same way numerous times and have not had one bite since then. FRUSTRATING!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts