Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
I'm not trying to pick on the OP. His price might be competitive. But new boat prices are outrageous.

$50,000 for a used sub 18' aluminum boat (and something that is traditionally a value brand) with only a 150 HP motor is insane.

How much is a new Ranger/Lund/Crestliner?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Over optioned. Folks who want that kind of boat don't typically want those options. People who want those options typically want a nicer boat.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I guess it is kind of challenging to try and sell something on this site if the members do not think it is worth it.

Nice looking machine. I am sure someone will really enjoy using it. Good luck!

·
P I K E
10,116 Posts
i just bought a used tracker. Im curious, whats wrong with Tracker?
Not a thing Yak! Great economical way to get out on the water and you can modify them any way you like. I've had mine for 10 years now and have very low hours on the big motor, have 9.9 kicker, front Terrova, dash and bow FF's, full canvas surround/Bimini and a bunch more! Does just fine for me and doesn't break the bank! :thumb:

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
i just bought a used tracker. Im curious, whats wrong with Tracker?
Nothing just need to give Slayer a little **** being he's a Tracker man
I had two lunds and one tracker and they where all good boats.
Next boat I get will be when I'm in Florida for good.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I just don't see spending that much or more on any brand of boat to fish the ponds we have here in Colorado.

If I were back fishing the Great Lakes, oceans or maybe Lake Powell was my home lake I could see having an expensive boat.
Definitely bigger than 18 ft.

:)

·
Registered
84 Posts
By the time I got that boat setup, on the lake and had a line in the water it would be time to go home.....but I am a little slow.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Not a thing Yak! Great economical way to get out on the water and you can modify them any way you like. I've had mine for 10 years now and have very low hours on the big motor, have 9.9 kicker, front Terrova, dash and bow FF's, full canvas surround/Bimini and a bunch more! Does just fine for me and doesn't break the bank! :thumb:
Glad to hear - im looking forward to using the boat - i enjoy fishing from a boat. however i am interested in a 24V trolling motor - dont want to go too crazy on spend (any issues with buying used) any comments on minnkota vs motor guide. I do like spot lock and ipilot functionality - also im looking to buy a 3 bank charger and second fish finder - so when the boat is here and if anyone experienced can help me install it - in return i will take them on the boat for a full day of fishing. (lunch included)

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts