Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
It looked like there was a fish feeder in the first scenes of the episode but I could be mistaken. Chad was saying that they are fishing a 2k acre lake.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Thanks for spreading the word James! We fished Lake Keith Sebelius in Norton Kansas which does indeed have a panfish feeder in one of the coves we fished (saw some huge 'gills and crappie but didn't fish them). It was one of my favorite mornings of filming ever as old buddy Curtis Welch and I flat pounded out some topwater fish. Thanks for watching! CL

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Great show almost makes me want to bass fish with all the top water action. Curtis Welch i have gotten to know Sean Simpson the past 2 years and he speaks highly of you. We were out fishing earlier this year and he had on that bass master shirt also, he put the butt whoppin on us lol. You guys don't mess around when you put on the bass master shirt.

·
Registered
175 Posts
My son watched this show this morning and now he has his rods rigged with a chartruese wake bait and a buzzbait like CL was using! We have the kayak loaded on the FJ and are heading to a Northern Ft Riley bass pond for a pre-dawn topwater assault!!!

<*)}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}><

1 - 11 of 11 Posts