Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to thank Chad for a great show. Its so nice to watch a guy with your skill level and success. I hate to admit it but I may have learned a thing or two from ya. Opened up my eyes watching you catch 3 pike over 35inches before 1130 on spinney! Cant wait for the next season. Thank you

·
Registered
526 Posts
Thanks for watching 101! The show will rerun from now until June when we hope to start airing new shows again. Teaching fishing is my fun; almost more than catching fish - almost!

Show sponsors are the big thing right now; we need more of them to keep the show going. I'm thinkin' energy drinks or beer; both models do a lot of marketing. If anyone has any ideas for new show sponsors, I'd love to hear them. We're extremely inexpensive by regional TV standards and air in 10 western states. Thanks! CL

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Hi Chad..... GREAT JOB on the shows..... your last one with the "hi-lites" was funny as Hell..... I bet you guys have a great time "off camera" You always seem so genuinely happy and smiley and having fun! You should take that guy from "hammerin' with you! Again.... hope it all works out, its nice to have a truly "local" show.
JIMI

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good luck on sponsers wish I could help.

IFSHDOU2? said:
should take that guy from "hammerin' with you! Again.... hope it all works out, its nice to have a truly "local" show.
JIMI
Yes sir! Dont touch my line, Get that vex outa my hole,if any ones going to lose this fish it will be me. LOL

·
Super Moderator
1,394 Posts
FISHFINDER101 said:
Good luck on sponsers wish I could help.

IFSHDOU2? said:
should take that guy from "hammerin' with you! Again.... hope it all works out, its nice to have a truly "local" show.
JIMI
Yes sir! Dont touch my line, Get that vex outa my hole,if any ones going to lose this fish it will be me. LOL
:D :D :D

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
I would contact Pure Fishing if you havent already. From what I've heard they are not particularly generous, but will sponser you if you use their stuff and whore it out on TV. If you have, never mind......I'm sure you've looked into it, but contacting Altitude and see if they can give you some names of people, they should be able to hook you up...right?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts