Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Plan to target walleyes Fri and Sat night at the "Creek" from shore will arrive around 630pm and fish until 1am or so get some rest and hit Aurora early sat. morning until whenever and head back to the "Creek" for more night "eyes". Anyone interested in going PM me and we will work out a plan and hopefully get into some fish! The "Creek" has a lot of shallow water access for fishing from shore and I do believe it is gettin to be time to target them in the shallows. Any takers? What do you think? Good luck to everyone on your next fishin' adventure!

·
Registered
192 Posts
I will be down there saturday evening after work. Will you be along the dam? I'll be in a boat so if I see you and you'd like to try from the boat let me know and I'll look for you.

·
Registered
674 Posts
My firend was out there fishing with his brother on Thursday and his brother caught a 15lb walleye. I haven't seen pictures or anything otherwise I would post it up on here, he just called to give me the "you should have been there speech". Other than that he said they only caught a bunch of stocker trout. The walleye was caught on a crankbait. I was out duck hunting but maybe I'll have to reconsider next time.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice "eye" indeed that is what we are after! I am planning on starting somewhere around the tower and working my way east towards swimbeach will have my waders on so if you see me give a hollar! Good luck!

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
roth2000 said:
My firend was out there fishing with his brother on Thursday and his brother caught a 15lb walleye.  I haven't seen pictures or anything otherwise I would post it up on here, he just called to give me the "you should have been there speech".  Other than that he said they only caught a bunch of stocker trout.  The walleye was caught on a crankbait.  I was out duck hunting but maybe I'll have to reconsider next time.
15lb'[email protected] believable.  That's a once in a life time sort of fish.  Gettin a woody just hoping for a picture.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I know that my friend has a film type camera but not a digital so I'll see what I can do about a pic. I thing he said that he stopped in at the tackle shop by CC and they took a pic as well. He said that he will be putting that fish on the wall.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts