Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
i am one of those fisherman that is getting tired of murdering stocker trouts and walleyes. i want to move on to more sporty fish and tiger muskies are one of them on my list. specially tiger muskies because they owe me a rod. once upon a time back in the days i was using worms on a long cane pole to catch crawdads and perches at bear creek reservoir. i got a hit like a crawdad was pulling on it and i just left it alone because i was so sick of crawdads. then all of a sudden the pole jumped right out of where it was standing and got dragged into the water. i never seen that pole again (and i miss it because its one of those classic asian bamboo cane pole). i told this story to the nearby fisherman and they told me it was most likely a tiger muskie that attacked the crawdad that was eating my worm. if i was to able to hook a tiger muskie and pull it out using that cane pole (the pole wouldn't have stood a chance) that woud've been something, maybe i would have been in the record books for unconventional fishing methods.
anyways i want my revenge using modern fishing gear so gimme some opinions on what works out there for muskies. also let me know how that setup works at quincy reservoir.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.