Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was supposed to leave for SD with the family a few weeks ago - hours before we left I checked for cheap airfares and we ended up in NC, little drive later we were in Myrtle Beach. Took a cattle boat fishing - tons of black see bass and small sharks - fun for my niece. Got back Monday - Then left Thursday for San Diego bachelor party/tuna trip.

Storm rolled in, fishing went south and didn't do as well as we could have. Still ended up with some fresh Toro (hmmmmmm) and nice sashimi that night. Went out on a 6 pack boat. Left at 11pm got back 6pm next day. This I want to do again - totally cool. Watch the birds, then run and gun to the fish, blue fin boiling, jumping all over - casting poppers and surface plugs and also metal. Pretty crazy - great boat and crew.

Some of the guys thought it was a waste of money but Ill be back, either end of August or next year.

The size of the fish they are catching is awesome and the style fishing is great. Boat included food and all you could drink soda/water/beer. Great crew, totally fun.

If you ever get a chance!

http://www.primetimesportfishing.com/

·
P I K E
10,111 Posts
Right on Andrew!!! Sounds like a great trip...congrats!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was rad. Thats my buddy, didnt have a wide angle for my fat ass. But yes, he caught **** for the plaid....

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Effin a Andy!

What a great pair of trips.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts