Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Will be finished with elk hunting after next week and really stoked about ice fishing again this year. Always looking forward to going with other folks.

About me: Live in COS area, fully retired so quite flexible (hope u are too), usually hit Antero, Tarryall or Blue Mesa, also fly fisherman.

Maybe grab coffee first to just meet.

Dan

·
Registered
87 Posts
I can't wait to start living that retired life... I'm 31 so I've got lots of working years ahead of me, also have 2 kids and my wife works whenever I don't, therefore I watch the kids with my free time. Only get to fish about twice a month right now, but I'm a die hard fly guy. I live in the springs so not too far from you.

Question if you don't mind me asking, how's the ice up on Monument lake?

·
Registered
95 Posts
I just moved to fountain. Not looking to ice fosh this year as we just closed on the house on the 3rd and still have some projects left despite knocking out many since the 3rd. I brought my boat and plan to start fishing in the spring. With that said ive ice fished many years before leaving northern minnesota 18 years ago. Would have to buy electronics again since i gave all my ice fishing gear to my brother. Tim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts