• Plain Jane

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sometimes ask myself after reading a reply or post what that person is like. Not that I am judging but just to try to put a mental picture of that person. Sometimes ya hear some far out stuff coming from some of the people, me included, and I think its normal to wonder. Anyway fish on!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oops sorry Tal I always forget there are some females out here. No disrespect intended.

M

·
0 Posts
Previously profiled more than once as an INTP if that helps.

http://www.personalitypage.com/INTP.html

Though I've never taken a redneck test I didn't pass, I work with a bunch of yuppies, I'd consider myself and average joe, I don't like country music though some of those folks I'd consider intelligent.

Oh yeah, you forgot Tree Hugger/Hippie.

I guess I'm just one of those hybrids ??? I must just live in my own little world.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Don't anybody believe Talo is a plain Jane. She's a Diva, a setter of trends and from what I hear, a good fisherwoman too.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
None of the above. I think all your types are clustered too close together to take in those of us occupying the far outlying points. ;)

·
0 Posts
Don't really know how to vote on this one. I have a buddy who is always telling me You ain't right! My boss calls me Macgyver. ???

·
Registered
699 Posts
you mean like an old curmudgion that thinks he is coll lol even at 60 lol jk WE

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Women don't have a wide selection of choices on the Ballot, I'm glad a least two of us voted.

Well, unless the other vote was Bernie.

Come-on wives, s/o's, gf's, I know you are out there... lurking? you need to - be heard!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts