Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are several fishing clubs in Colorado and I dont want to say this one is better then that one. I just wondering if you guys are in a fishing club which one and why do you like it.

E

·
0 Posts
ePic, I loked into a couple of them over the last 2 years...if you mean the kind that own their own private lakes, and allow fishing and/or hunting...

I found them to be somewhat cost-prohibitive...ESPECIALLY with the number of excellent fisheries we have available to us for little or no money at all!

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I meant any type of club including those like the RMAC, personally those type I think aren't worth the money for that reason you pointed out. But if you got the money to drop maybe its worth having the water all to yourself. There is a similar program like that in Texas where you can rent the whole lake to yourself to bass fish, I have mixed feelings about that type of thing, since its all private water then let them do what ever they want to it i guess.
I kind of wondered more about local Bass and Walleye clubs, they dont seem worth the money to me either, thats why I asked people that were in them to list why so I could see how they justified it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts