Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· P I K E
10,350 Posts
No! The biggest reason is we cannot guarantee the money is going to stay for that purpose, USPS comes to mind! I've dished out in the last couple weeks over $250.00 for licenses, fees, tags and what not just to use this states waters and with everything going up every year they should be able to take some of the new money for this purpose!!! I would pay an extra fee for a state ANS sticker though for inspections with the intent the state leaves the ramps open longer and opens them sooner!!!

· P I K E
10,350 Posts
I don't think a "voluntary tax" would get paid, not by me anyway. I think the CPW should sell a trout stamp, to be paid by anyone who is planning to keep trout, just like in Kansas. >:D Those slimers ain't cheap to raise and they divert funds from other fish management programs that would improve warm options.
Heck ya, they could fund the whole state just off of selling Slayer a trout stamp...per MRT!!! :madgrin::madgrin::madgrin:

· P I K E
10,350 Posts
It sounds like a good idea, but let the state get the money and they will put it a general fund and find something useless to spend it on. Probably a study on goldfish in Boulder. I wouldn't buy one.
^^^^^ or they'ld put the funds into another child safe playground at 11 Mile but on the south side over on Howbert Point!!! :mad:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.