Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, what kinds fishing stuff did people get for Christmas?!?!?

I got TWO Bass Pro gift certificates this year. Can't wait to go and use them up!

How about you?

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
I got a nice tea pot, tongs, some pot holders, a book, some ugs, and a professional massage thingy. All very nice and thoughtful.

My present to self, trim tabs that will be ordered this week - had to see if there is going to be a post Christmas sale.

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
I got an ice rod and some jigs.  A tackle container full of stuff like gummy worms and flies, chocolate bobbers and sinkers etc...  A small (credit card size) digital camera (to post pics).  A digital scale (to weigh all the monsters I catch  ;)).  A Rapala ultra light reel.  Some nice foreceps.  A small leatherman type fishing tool (made by Strike King).  A BPS gift card.  Lots of people gave me various lures.  A Zara Sway Back Spook. I'm going to use as a bubble, let those Bass bite my bubble now!  :D  Oh, and a Rapala battery powered jig eye drill and hook sharpener. And best of all some beautiful weather to fish in tomarrow! :)

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
My parents and sister are celebrating Christmas w/ us tomarrow, so my Dad and I will just hit Estes Lake. It should be good though. The lake is probably 85 - 90% open water.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Not all my gifts were fishing oriented, but I got a book about how to tie every known kind of fishing knot, a couple of In-Fisherman fishing DVDs, a pair of Glacier cold weather fishing gloves, and an electric filleting knife. A decent pile of loot!

Almost forgot - and a pair of flannel lined bluejeans for those chilly fishing days.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
I got a late Christmas present last night $600 in Central City which should be turned into a fish trap pro this week!...

·
Registered
61 Posts
For Christmas I received a few things but the best is my first christmas with my new wife who went Ice fishing with me at Granby on Christmas. I Also received a new Vexilar Fl-18 Pro Pack, a Strike Light Auger which is awsome (First Pull Starting rocks), and a new 10 inch auger blade for my old Auger. Though I have to say I hope everyone had a awsome Christmas and a toast to many more days of hardwater fishing.

·
Registered
943 Posts
i got a new tackle box from my kids and some awesome ice cleats from the wife. i also got to enjoy christmas with my family it was awesome :D

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Going in the morning to get my vexilar FL 18 pro pack. Just been looking for the best price, right now it looks like Gander with the 10% off coupon from the site.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts