Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after 5 trips out with no fish I finally broke the curse.. I got a hook stuck in my hand first thing yeaterday while out at Lon Hagler..Well, that must of pleased the Fishing Gods because after that I caught 5 nice Bo's in less than an hour. If that's all it takes, I"ll start jamming hooks in my hand all the time... ;D I was on the North side using salmon eggs and power bait both of which were workin'. So now my "no fish" in Colorado streak has ended. whoo hoo..!

·
Registered
40 Posts
shunt said:
Well after 5 trips out with no fish I finally broke the curse.. I got a hook stuck in my hand first thing yeaterday while out at Lon Hagler..Well, that must of pleased the Fishing Gods because after that I caught 5 nice Bo's in less than an hour. If that's all it takes, I"ll start jamming hooks in my hand all the time... ;D I was on the North side using salmon eggs and power bait both of which were workin'. So now my "no fish" in Colorado streak has ended. whoo hoo..!
What a coincidence. I've had the same thing happen to me! My blood as a fish attractant... Maybe we should bottle it?...

Lip Ripper

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I'm going out again tonight and if works again then I'm gonna work on some sort of patent...Heck I'd rather endure a little physical pain then the mental anguish of getting skunked...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.