Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after 5 trips out with no fish I finally broke the curse.. I got a hook stuck in my hand first thing yeaterday while out at Lon Hagler..Well, that must of pleased the Fishing Gods because after that I caught 5 nice Bo's in less than an hour. If that's all it takes, I"ll start jamming hooks in my hand all the time... ;D I was on the North side using salmon eggs and power bait both of which were workin'. So now my "no fish" in Colorado streak has ended. whoo hoo..!

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Dang, thats dedicated, or desperation, I don't know which.

When Zman or I need a blood sacrafice we ask Dan to do it.

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
TAL0362 said:
Dang, thats dedicated, or desperation, I don't know which.

When Zman or I need a blood sacrafice we ask Dan to do it.
The blood is beginning to get a bit thin..................

Dan

·
Registered
40 Posts
shunt said:
Well after 5 trips out with no fish I finally broke the curse.. I got a hook stuck in my hand first thing yeaterday while out at Lon Hagler..Well, that must of pleased the Fishing Gods because after that I caught 5 nice Bo's in less than an hour. If that's all it takes, I"ll start jamming hooks in my hand all the time... ;D I was on the North side using salmon eggs and power bait both of which were workin'. So now my "no fish" in Colorado streak has ended. whoo hoo..!
What a coincidence. I've had the same thing happen to me! My blood as a fish attractant... Maybe we should bottle it?...

Lip Ripper

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I'm going out again tonight and if works again then I'm gonna work on some sort of patent...Heck I'd rather endure a little physical pain then the mental anguish of getting skunked...

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
It depends on which hand you wipe with. Use the "clean" hand for normal fish and the other one for catfish or other situations where "stinkbait" is required.

Sorry, I had to jump on the opportunity. Couldn't help it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I used my left hand, but tonight I'm gonna try the right one just for fun. If it works then I must be ambidexterous.. ;D I'll keep ya'll posted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts