Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
the last year has been one of the harder ones in my life. covid ran a train through my family this spring, and unfortunately took out a member of my family that none of us expected to get sick and die.... my stepdad.
that came at the same time as my third child being born, my daughter Morrigan. so what better way to lick wounds than to wet lines?
i been getting out on the hobie as often as possible. i got access to private water thanks to another ol' cf head who im pretty good friends with now.
been fishing places from middle park, to cortez... to some arizona piney lakes too. when gas got to 5 bucks a gallon, i started staying local and finding success around here as well. i mostly fish with my infant daughter who loves being around me all the time more than my other kids do it seems.
will flood this thread with a bunch of stupid fishing pictures when i get on my smartphone.
i f*cking hate facebook fishing communities as a whole, although i run the crappie forum for colorado. well, help to anyways... lol.
i would much rather use this forum, and chat it up with the old farts on here who are fishing minded like me. i miss the simplicity of the 2000's before everyone had a fishbrain app. much like when I'd piss off ol don on this forum, i cant seem to stop getting banned on facebook for the stupidest sh*t.
anyways, pics incoming. most fish caught on gulp minnows, dropshots, and tube jigs... my favorite way to fish these days.

and yes i know im skinny now. been hitting the gym/crossfit daily for 2 years now, and am dieting seriously. went from 350 to 235 currently (last fall i was 213... kinda happier here but would like to lose a few more pounds before my physical). yakking helps too, lol.

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
the last year has been one of the harder ones in my life. covid ran a train through my family this spring, and unfortunately took out a member of my family that none of us expected to get sick and die.... my stepdad.
that came at the same time as my third child being born, my daughter Morrigan. so what better way to lick wounds than to wet lines?
i been getting out on the hobie as often as possible. i got access to private water thanks to another ol' cf head who im pretty good friends with now.
been fishing places from middle park, to cortez... to some arizona piney lakes too. when gas got to 5 bucks a gallon, i started staying local and finding success around here as well. i mostly fish with my infant daughter who loves being around me all the time more than my other kids do it seems.
will flood this thread with a bunch of stupid fishing pictures when i get on my smartphone.
i f*cking hate facebook fishing communities as a whole, although i run the crappie forum for colorado. well, help to anyways... lol.
i would much rather use this forum, and chat it up with the old farts on here who are fishing minded like me. i miss the simplicity of the 2000's before everyone had a fishbrain app. much like when I'd piss off ol don on this forum, i cant seem to stop getting banned on facebook for the stupidest sh*t.
anyways, pics incoming. most fish caught on gulp minnows, dropshots, and tube jigs... my favorite way to fish these days.
Sky Vertebrate Fisherman Fish Jigging

Water Sky Cloud Rock fishing Shorts

Cloud Water Sky Plant Tree

Water Sky Vertebrate Cloud Sunglasses
Sky Cloud Water Vertebrate Outdoor recreation

Cloud Water Sky Plant Tree

Plant Flower People in nature Comfort Happy

Sky Cloud Water Vertebrate Outdoor recreation

Hat Automotive tire Outdoor recreation Fish Fishing

Cloud Water Sky Vertebrate Smile

Water Watch Sky Cloud Vertebrate

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
can't believe how much you've changed over the years both physically and mentally I guess we all have the pics are great so sorry about your step father covid really sucked but in away it taught us all what truly is important love the ice perch and crappies good luck with future endeavors

1 - 12 of 12 Posts