Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The family is taking the little one to Disney Land here soon in a week or two.

Anyone familiar with the area. I would like to hire a guide for two days of fishing if possible while the family is hanging with micky mouse lol.

It would be cool to fish for stripers but ill take any kind of fishing as long its it a fish on every cast haha.

If anyone has experience with a guide there, some links would be great.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Bob Marriott's Fly Fishing Store - Contact Us
Bob Marriott's Flyfishing Store 2700 W. Orangethorpe Ave. Fullerton, CA 92833. Store Hours. Mon-Sat: 9:00am to 6:00pm. Sun: Closed. Telephone Numbers ...

Show map of 2700 W Orangethorpe Ave, Fullerton, CA 92833-4212
www.bobmarriottsflyfishingstore.com/ContactUS.aspx - Cached - Similar
not to far from where you are going to be. i was there quite a few years ago.quite the store for being an LA suburb.if i remember correctly they did carry other types of fishing gear,not just fly fishing but i could be wrong

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks George, i just got off the phone with Art. He was talking about your trip to Diamond Valley.

He told me it was only an hour from where im staying so he sold me, I booked him for 2 days in a row. He also said the two days im there trout are getting stocked so the stripers fishing should be good.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Their is a lot of carp fishing in the area. I seem to recall a show about carp fishing in the man made aquaducts and river systems in the los angeles area.

Bobby

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol thanks but im good on carp fishing, i catch plenty of those here on accident haha.

I youtube the lake it looks incredible. If anyone needs any rats ill pick them up, just make sure you pay for it.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
HookNLine said:
Thanks George, i just got off the phone with Art. He was talking about your trip to Diamond Valley.

He told me it was only an hour from where im staying so he sold me, I booked him for 2 days in a row. He also said the two days im there trout are getting stocked so the stripers fishing should be good.
Cool he is the best guide on DVL to Bass & Stripers. He will teach you alot! He uses my Cousins boat a Blue Triton. Hope you get into some Swimbait fish!! The lake is SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
HookNLine said:
Lol thanks but im good on carp fishing, i catch plenty of those here on accident haha.

I youtube the lake it looks incredible. If anyone needs any rats ill pick them up, just make sure you pay for it.

Report from a Cali Board! Told ya Art will takecare of you and get you into the fish!!

11/17 Art Berry the fish fairy
Went with my brother and fished DVL with Art on Wednesday and we killed em. All fish were caught on special swim rig perfected by Art. All fish were caught in skinny water and we missed way more than the 30-40 we caught and released. The linesides we kept for eats. Art is the best on the lake and worth every penny. If you havent fished with him do it as you wont be sorry. Sorry were the others floating watching all the fish boil all over the lake and not getting any takers on their offereings. Ours were getting killed nearly all day long. For whatever reason my pics wont upload to the site any longer so i cant post pics, but Art has them and will post them for us.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts