Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading up to Seattle for a couple of weeks late June--we already have plans on doing some crabbing, squidding, etc but I want to fish too!!!! Bringing a couple of set-ups--anybody have experience with fishing up there? Charters?

·
Registered
844 Posts
I used to have the number of a good charter but it has been about 11 yrs since I fished there, he did a good job of getting us on some nice salmon. I'll try to find his card.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sswan said:
depayne12 lived up there for a long time--You might want to PM him.
Word.

UNREPENTANT SINNER said:
I used to have the number of a good charter but it has been about 11 yrs since I fished there, he did a good job of getting us on some nice salmon. I'll try to find his card.
Sounds good! Thanks.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Are you going to be in Seattle or are you open to a little travel? There are some pretty good opportunities in Westport (on the coast) if you want to drive out there from Seattle. One of the better charter outfits that I have used is Deep Sea Charters. [email protected] Their web site is www.deepseacharter.biz Good quality boats. They supply all the tackle and bait. All you need is the lunch. There are also some local charters in the Puget Sound region but I haven't used one of them for quite a while. Dogfish Charters is one that I used a long time ago.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Never done a charter there, but Ive fished Lake samammish and Lake Washington, Lake Washington was good, caught some jumbo perch one after another, lake samammish is supposed to have coho and smallies I found neither. Now might be a good time to go out after steelie's, without having a massive drive.

W

·
0 Posts
Dude, I was there in June 1994. People were on the piers at the waterfront with crab pots, it looked awesome! They had to keep a keen eye out for sea lions. All of a sudden these people would be horsing their pots out of the water and then I (the out of towner) would see the sea lions coming in. That entire area kicks butt in multiple ways. So much good food. Go to Ivar's and eat, then eat some more!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Send a PM to Jeff Looney...FishinLooney...I think he can help you too!...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts