Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

Fishing is Family - Also Laker Fishing Question

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  bertha 
#1 · (Edited)
Slow day at work so I love reading about fishing and watching some fishing videos to prep my self for the weekend trips! Stumbled upon Blake he was out at Antero the other day fishing came across his videos he took his sister out to fish which was awesome Of him since she can’t really cast out there because Of mobility issues. Though I’d share some awesome family moments:

https://youtu.be/oHJ9vynib90

I’m going out for some lake trout from shore? Just curious anyone know of that shore bite is now or later in November?

#6 ·
What would I do without you urban dictionary fisherman I feel like I should have known that.

Yea you won't see me using a fly rod for a laker, I LOVE fly fishing but for lakers, walleye, bass I like to use a reel and rod and be in control of my catch. :p

#7 ·
I got the big skunk at both Williams Fork and Granby from shore. Williams Fork was like glass any no wind and about 8 feet lower, I had one little laker chasing my tube jig and Granby was about 5 feel lower with light wind.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.