Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
They started selling em at sportsmans yesterday! I'm stoked. Gonna go get my lifetime Monday

Lifetime now? Only for old folks? Details!!

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
If you get damaged to a certain degree or get a Purple Heart they give you one.
Damaged?! wow that's why Grababrewski has 17 lifetime licenses from different states!

Thanks for your service!

·
Registered
206 Posts
I remember everyone crying last summer because some bs rumor of $100 license fees this year! Bout as true as any fishing report I've ever seen on this forum. LIES!!

·
P I K E
10,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I remember everyone crying last summer because some bs rumor of $100 license fees this year! Bout as true as any fishing report I've ever seen on this forum. LIES!!
It is still up for the vote with the state so hold your breath, wait and see where that gets'ya!

·
P I K E
10,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Damaged?! wow that's why Grababrewski has 17 lifetime licenses from different states!

Thanks for your service!
Chit, we deserve one just for being damaged from fishing with the Brewski!! >:D

·
Registered
1,950 Posts

Thanks for your service!
If I would have went into the military they would have said that it was a per-existing genetic condition. Being raised on da range didn't help either!:eek::eek:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
It was fun. I wouldn't trade it for the world. I met some amazing people, places, and things. Alot of wtf moments along with bad memories. It was my favorite lifestyle ever. Except for all the fishing I missed out on. But now it's time to catch up. Lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts