Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has been brought up before in the younger days of the forum, but now that we got a whole lot more members..... And I'm bored outta my mind.. What do you listen to as a pre-fishing hype up? Or how bout this... What do you listen to that for whatever reason, makes you think of water, hooks, line, rods and fish? Don't be shy, my music has nothing to do with fishing too, but it sure is a part of my fishing..

I listen to:
Atmosphere (hip hop)
Aesop Rock (hip hop)
Living Legends (hip hop)
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE (you all already know what genre)
KoRN (you all already know what genre)
Red Hot Chili Peppers (sometimes)
Bob Marley (whenever his CD's around)
and most of the time..... Whatever KBPI plays..

I'd have to say Atmosphere and Rage Against the Machine is at the top of my list.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
I listen to pretty much everything depending on my mood...from country to old school punk. i gotta say though the shows i go to and the CDs i buy are pretty hard though, so heres my choices...

Soulfly
Korn
SlipKnot
Godsmack
Sepultura
Rage...gotta have the Rage...
also old school Slayer, Pantera, DRI, Metallica, Orange 9mm and S.O.D....from my childhood days.

those are just a few. however, my collection does also include...Shania Twain. go figure, every guy likes a little Shania now and then...if only to just look at her pictures on the CD covers......

·
Registered
164 Posts
old rage against the machine is good on the road to the lake, but i dont own the cd so its not consistant, but when i do hear it on the radio it always feels like im going to catch the big one.

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Matchbook Romance
Taking Back Sunday
Dropkick Murphys
Flogging Molly
Thrice

Rottal --- Orange9mm --- Nice, haven't heard them in a while!

Minor Treat
Misfits
7 secounds
TSOL
Circle Jerks

·
Registered
27 Posts
dang guys, i haven't thought about some of those groups in a while.
DRI
Orange
Suicidal
Slayer
Sepultura
But i tell ya the new Mudvayne and some of the other new stuff is right in line. Can't wait for new Disturbed.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
PRIMUS

L

·
0 Posts
bob marley will get you up for anything. snowboarding, fishing you name it .bob seeger second on the list

·
Registered
117 Posts
PRIMUS (sailing the seas cheese)

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Burn-n-daylight said:
PRIMUS (sailing the seas cheese)
The fisherman chronicles are the way to go man!

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Primus....thats a band i havnt thought about in awhile...i saw them twice, but the last time was about...crud...95? im gettin old.

Les Claypool....a weird guy, but hes amazing with that bass....(not "bass" like in fish, either...lol....)

·
Registered
636 Posts
I listen to a little bit of everything but mostly metal.
Some of my favs:
Slayer
System of a Down
Korn
Slipknot
Pantera
Inflames
Lamb of God
Killswitch Engage
Also listen to some hiphop, r&b, alternative, oldies, and yes I too jam to Shania Twain and even (can't believe I'm saying this) Yanni.

·
Registered
943 Posts
boy i must be old but my big and rich cd comes out on the way to the water

·
Registered
460 Posts
I listen to the radio. It's a pretty amazing thing. Just turn it on and you can hear songs by many different artists.  ;D Then when I get into the boat and it starts to get hot. The radio comes on again just with no bass (sounds like base). Bass (again the sound) scares away the fish. Whoa just noticed. Bass as in sound and Bass as in the fish. :-\

F

·
0 Posts
black label society ...zach is the man ...i like the blues too robert johnson son house stevie ray vaughn joe bonamassa to name a few. Heavy music makes me want to beat people up not catch fish . blues just puts me in a good mood .

·
Registered
594 Posts
tough to beat old country when fishing...Glen Cambell, Marty Robins, Patsy Cline, Charlie Daniels...but I love the blues too...Buddy Guy, Lightning Hopkins and too many more!!

·
Registered
153 Posts
I like Murs, Atmosphere, A Tribe Called Quest, One Be Lo, Pharcyde, Madlib, MF DOOM, and other hip hop stuff, i also like marley rage and nirvana, all are sure to get me in the catching mode
:eek:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts