Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we moved to Denver last year and I have no one to fish with now. Lookign for someone that likes to go at least a few times a month. I live just north of Aurora and have a little 11 foot boat that I can take up to the lake or whatever else really. Also would like to get to know some of the other lakes down this way since in general I haven't been able to figure out any of them.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I've gotten into small mouth, some eyes and a trout or two at Chatfield. An 11 footer will do what I did there before my boat went away.

Send me a PM if ya like.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I usually fish for walleye and would be be happy to take you to some of the metro lakes that Ive been fishing for the last 20 years.
been really wanting to get out for the 7pm till mid-nite bite ,but its been kinda wet outside latley

·
Registered
293 Posts
I usually fish for walleye and would be be happy to take you to some of the metro lakes that Ive been fishing for the last 20 years.
been really wanting to get out for the 7pm till mid-nite bite ,but its been kinda wet outside latley
I work nights from midnight til 8am... On my days off I try to keep that schedule... If you ever want someone to tag along let me know. I've always wanted to hook up with some bigger eyes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm moving to Boulder during Memorial Day weekend and I won't have any fishing buddies so let me know if you would like to get together sometime. I live in Chicago and usually venture out around Illinois, Wisconsin and Michigan fishing for bass, walleye, and northern pike. I'll be leaving my one fishing buddy here in Illinois so looking to meet new anglers.

Send me a message if you want to get out sometime.

-Adrian

1 - 5 of 5 Posts