Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

Fishing Partner

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  gregspeckman 
#1 · (Edited)
This will be my second season coming up with my 2019 Alumacraft. I'll mainly be hitting Pueblo with occasional trips to Spinney and Eleven Mile during nicer weather. Always open to anyone willing to come aboard, get in some good fishing, chip in a little for gas and help out with launching. Unless the wind or weather gets too crazy I fish from gates open to gates closed on Saturdays. If I fish Sundays I usually leave around 3:00 - 4:00 PM.

Thanks,

Bob

See less See more
#2 ·
This will be my second season coming up with my 2019 Alumacraft. I'll mainly be hitting Pueblo with ioccasional trips to Spinney and Eleven Mile during nicer weather. Always open to anyone willing to come aboard, get in some good fishing, chip in a little for gas and help out with launching. Unless the wind or weather gets too crazy I fish from gates open to gates closed on Saturdays. If I fish Sundays I usually leave around 3:00 - 4:00 PM.

Thanks,

Bob

I would love to go with you to any of those places. Pitching in on gas, both boat and vehicle not a problem. I am probably going to be tied up the month of March and a little in April, but shoot me an message when you have an open seat. Also if you would like to meet to get aquatinted let me know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.