Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
Finkyfever (Brandon) and I hit Parvin and Bellair lakes today thought I would give you all a update. Parvin Ice 12-15" thick and very solid. Wind blew only put one fish one the ice very slow. Bellaire Ice 12" thick very good ice! Lost track of how many we reeled up. All fish were between 8-14" and hungry. Showed Brandon my new vex and now he wants one lol. Also tried out new gas auger and wow how nice it is. Even let Brandon carry it for me just to make him feel good ;D. Thanks Brandon and we will hook up again. Any one wanting to hit Bellair make sure you are prepared for a 3/4 mile hike! Same with Parvin. Damn near wore out this little fat guy lol.

Tight Lines and Bent Rods!
Grizz

·
Registered
935 Posts
Yup, both require a hike. At Bellaire, there's usually nothing but a bunch of stockers waiting at the end. At Parvin the fish are bigger, but the fishing is slower, unless you have a sweetspot lined up.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey thanks for a fun day Grizz.  After our discussion on the fishfinders, I was already scheming how I would create my set-up and make it ok with my spouse.  And to top it all off, cutthroat just posted a sweet set-up of his own.  Thanks for the advice Cutthroat on that top-secret lake.  For the first time, I wasn't skunked at Lake P.    8)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts