Curious to see what everyone's 2019 fishing resolutions are! Here is my list.
- Help my wife catch a Lake Trout under the Ice.
- Help my 4 year old son catch his first trout ice fishing.
- Catch a 30" plus Pike on the fly rod.
- Explore at least two Blue spots in the High country that I have not fished.
- Get better at filleting and cooking fish.
- More Bass on the fly rod this year!
- Carp on a fly.
- I want to catch a Big Laker on a topwater plug.
- There is a lake in the Rawah Wilderness that I have unfinished business with. Maybe this year I will go back and get my redemption.