Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last week i tivo'd a fishing show on OLN (channel 608 on directv) called Lindners Anglin edge. I finally got a chance to catch up on some tv last night and I watched 5 episodes of it. What an AWESOME show! Each episode has different topics, but whats great about it is that they give helpful info for people fishing all different types of water in the US, not just the body of water they are filming at (like most fishing shows).Plus those guys talk funny too! Episodes ive watched included: float fishing tactics/strategies, seasonal fish patterns, pan fish tips.

Does anyone know of any other shows like this?

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
The Lindners are especially good at explaining and demonstrating fishing techniques, and they are always great to watch. Some of the other fishing shows spend too much time showing fish being caught, and too little time explaining.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I believe it is the best show due to the technical knowledge passed to the viewer. Years ago when they owned infisher magazine I would recomend that to peole wanting to learn for the very same reason. Top notch!

·
Registered
131 Posts
In my opinion, the Linders know more about fishing than anyone else on TV! They are so knowledgeable regarding all species and the methods for catching them. You can tell after you watch them a few times that they are good quality people that know what they are talking about.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
I like this show alot to, and Infisherman have a show on either OLN or the Outdoor channel called critical concepts that I think is really good also. Probably the best 2.

M

·
0 Posts
when i was in my weird summer schedule sleeping habits, i watched this show almost every night, it came on at three in the morning every single night, so i would crash at like 10, wake up, watch the show, go out for a morning of fishing, come home crash andrepeat

i love their show, they even did a show on carp, i have never seen a show where there are more kinds of fish and good ways to catch them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts