Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there was a post a while back but i just thought i would give Brett at Absolute Angler some more props on running a great store, Stopped in there on my way home to grab some bait for this weekend and after 45 min i finally had to drag myself out of there. while I was there He (Brett) was kinda enough to supply me with a scrap blank to practice tying my eyes on for building a rod ;D, and i picked up my first copy of colorado fishing mag, for those of you who want to learn fly fishing he is haveing a class tomorrow at 10:00 am he also has a FREE beginners fly tying class on thursdays if im not mistaken please correct me if im wrong. You can not get that kinda of service from any of the big stores that you may go to. he may not be the cheapest but for the kinda of service you get is priceless as far as im concerned, so for those of you that havent stopped by there yet i would suggest swing by there and at least check it out and say hello :)
Thanks Brett for all your help much apprecited you got a customer for as long as i live here in the great state of colorado O0

Thanks James

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to tell you where he is located at he is on the cornner of 60 and wadsworth on the west side of the street stop in and say hello

F

·
0 Posts
gotta keep the smaller guys going they are the backbone of the fishing community in colorado...I make it a point to shop at the smaller stores just cause they care about the business.

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
If thats the store that has the 75 cent flies (It's on the right if you're heading to Chatfield from Denver, kinda on a hill) and the aquariums, (he had Bass in them last time I was there). I love that place. My wife used to work at Lutheran medical center. I'd stop when I drove out there. Huge selection, and I thought decent prices. I think the 1st time I stopped was on the way to the "get-together", and he (whoever was working) gave me alot of advice on Chatfield. If I lived closer, I'd shop there all the time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts