Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
decided to forgo the crack today and go out to a impoundment east of denver for a change.i really struggled for the first couple of hours most people were catching on bottom bouncers but it wasn't for lack of bites I just couldn't keep them on. finally I lost my bottom bouncer rig and decided to try something different.acouple years ago I went out with slayer and caught fish if your reading this mike and you remember the spot I went there and threw the dreaded blade bait I then proceeded to catch not only a limit but threw back a twenty and several more nineteens.so I guess the moral of the story is you can teach a old dog new tricks just takes them longer to catch on. thanks mike

·
Registered
16,695 Posts
Haha Bout freekin time! Good job Hamsta! Pretty sure I remember the spot. Sometimes it's the reaction bite-

·
Registered
24,634 Posts
Slayer retires...fishing goes to ish starting with ice season...Covid happens...riots...Brewski calls me from northern Minnesota and can't remember a punchline on a joke (think Robin Williams not remembering a joke)...and now Glenn using bladebaits...the world is ending...going to liquidate my retirement account on blow and hookers...I still think it still all Slayer's fault...should of taken that Librarian job...SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Nice work Glenn!

I went to a state east of here for an all nighter which was supposed to be a calm windless night...3 different red to purple radar thunderstorms and sideways 15 to 20 mph crosswinds we each had 3 chances and failed to convert...BRUTAL!!!...the solstice...dark of the moon...the Slayer Librarian Curse trumped it all...lol thanks Mikey!!!

·
Registered
674 Posts
Get back to work slayer, we need normalcy around here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts