Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys and gals, I am heading up to Winter Park tonight and wont have access to the computer. So I figured I would post tomorrows tip as well as the weekend tip now. And Happy Valentines to all those in the lonely hearts club!! Hope yall have a good V-Day!!

So here goes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday 2/15

This may seem obvious, but when asking for advise on fishing, be sure to get all the details. When someone describes catching fish deep, find out exactly how deep. There is a big difference between 20 feet deep and 40 feet deep. When someone tells you to retrieve your lure slowly, ask for a demonstration.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sat/ Sun 2/16 - 2/17

A trout whose tail is continuously breaking the surface of the water is most likely feeding on nymphs.

Have a great weekend everyone. Good luck to all those fishing Wellington this weekend!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts