Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Hey Guys,
Figured I better join the site that is booming! I live in N.W. Westminster and Hit The Williams Fork very frequently during hard water season. I'd be willing to take a couple of anglers along. Have a 4-door F-150 and carry my Rokon on the back to tow my shack around. Lets get together for a beer.
Dan

·
Registered
943 Posts
we could meet at my house in thornton and have a few beers and talk about going and maybe set something up. i need to find some new people to fish with

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
DanDan, I knew it wouldn't be long till you found this site! What have ya been up to? Did you fish Stanley lake very much this past year? Can't wait to "share" your spot again @ Williams Fork again this year. I went there probably 6 more times last year, and nailed them every time. Gotta get me one of those bikes though, that walk had me pretty winded ;).
John

·
Registered
297 Posts
DanDan welcome I live in the area and would like to fish with someone with williams fork experience almost fished exclusivly there last year and love that lake. A few of us in the Northern area are working on getting together.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Westminter/Thorton area folks. Last week we talked about getting togehter and telling a few lies.

How about Tuesday at TGIF on 120th just east of Washington. Say around 5:00 pm. If so I will be the guy in the Walleye hat (tan/green bill).

Jim

·
Registered
904 Posts
Johnny O, Didn't fish Standley at all this year. In fact, I only had the boat out about 5 times this year. Its been a busy year for me. About meeting on Tuesday, Sportsmans is having a Ice Fishing Seminar, Tuesday at 6:00 P.M. (84th & I-25). Terry W. is hosting it. Might be good to get together there, and then go have a beer some where . Just a thought! Let me know.
      About Williams Fork, Lets get together. I know the Lake well.
                                                                                        Dan

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
DanDANthefisherman said:
      About Williams Fork, Lets get together. I know the Lake well.
                                                                                        Dan
  This is the truth! At least 200 Lakers can attest to that! I wouldn't of caught them if Dan wasn't so generous. Plus, He's one heck of a great guy to fish with.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Another option for meeting this weekend is over at Bass Pro Shops. They are having an Ice Fishing Expo this weekend, both Sat and Sun. Lots of seminars about all things ice fishing.

·
Registered
16,635 Posts
Hey dandan,are you the dude from the minnesota forum? Long time no hear from.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Dan and JohnnyO:

I would love to hit Williams with you...I can supply the snow machines so no walking! I could use some coaching when it comes to lakers! I would not mind catching one like your Super Sunday laker from last year John.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I'm down for Williams Fork, too. AND those beers. ;)

I fished up in WY. today. Talk about COLD :-[ Front shut down all fish. We marked 'em like crazy, but no biters :(

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
My wife and I are into the Fork, too. I am working 6 days a week right now, but I can plan a around a weekend daytrip.

·
Registered
179 Posts
anyone in the lakewood/golden area? i fish tarryall,11-mile
area since i have a cabin in south park. 4 door truck only a 5 ft bed so if someone had stuff but not another sled it would work. also get out to dillon ,green mountain res. could go to williasms fork though i've only been there a time or two. woldord,lake john also. open to new lakes too.

·
Registered
943 Posts
hey arkfisher i live in thornton but like alot of those same places. would love to get together one of these days ;D

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
DanDANthefisherman said:
Slayerfish, Yep thats me. Lucky, you know your on for a trip to the Fork! Lets plan a trip soon. Might give Jefferson a try this weekend.
                Dan
Dan: Let me know as we get closer to the weekend of your are going to hit Jefferson.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Will do, I've still got to get my shack from the back of the Garage, that is whats left of my shack (Darn mice)! That task won't be an easy one either!
Dan

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
!

Reg said:
I've heard of The Spoon before, but the Fork??? :D ??? :D
Dude!  You ain't had nuthin' til you've had the fork!  I've been known to drive 3+ hours for it. ;)

41 - 59 of 59 Posts