Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
nice bunch of fish....and that looks like a real trophy of a clam...did you guys catch that too? ;)

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dude i tossed my jig out and the clam closed and i reeled it in. J/K my friend found it on the shore line. Didnt think about it at the time but should of opened that thing up and used it for bait.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I can only hope those don't get put in the freezer for months and thrown out after they freezer burn. A little on the overkill in my opinion

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
troutaholic said:
I can only hope those don't get put in the freezer for months and thrown out after they freezer burn. A little on the overkill in my opinion
kirbydog said:
Man u guys cry to dam much. I dont have one single fish in my freezer or fridge. What the hell did i do illegal? If u dont like me keeping fish go tell the people that set the limits to make fishing strickly catch and release. Id still go fishing, than id just release everything. Not a big deal to me. Plus where i caught these fish i bet u dont go there and fish anyways. Keep the whining to yourselfs. I give my fish to people that enjoy eating fish that dont fish. I dont go fishing to stock up my freezer. If i wanted to eat fish i would be alot cheaper for me to go buy some. Just because u relase fish or only keep one or two doest make u a better person. If u wanna think that thats fine. I dont give a dam.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I recall reading HNL posts last year after he had a good wiper night and most of the time he said he gave his fish to family or friends. He usually goes with a group of guys so it's not like he's keeping 25 for his freezer. I guess you're entitled to your opinion, but at least throw out the props. Good job HNL!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Hey, If it is legal and he keeps it that's his decision not anyone elses. If anyone has a problem like he said complain to the DOW. I have no problem keeping a legal catch. I luv them fish frys. I throw back most all fish except for walleye. I have no problem with keeping my legal limit of them everyday if I plan on eating them.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
HNL-You know whats funny-under your post you have "fish are friends not food".   ::)

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kirbydog said:
HNL-You know whats funny-under your post you have "fish are friends not food". ::)
Thats on there because its a joke. It came from a movie. I still wanna know what i did wrong? You guys should get a petition started, tell the dow to make fishing strickly catch and release. Dosnt bother me one bit. Its pretty funny, i see people posting pics with a ton of fish lately and not even one bad comment. I post and u guys start talking S*^&.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
HNL-One more thing, then I'm done with this conversation. I don't think anyone was "crying" or "whining" in this post-just a difference of opinion. Happens all the time.

You'll get alot more respect in this life if you learn to defend yourself without resorting to personal attacks. JMO

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I didnt attack anybody and i didnt do anything wrong. I just wont post anymore pics since it offends people. Good fishing to every one.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Keep posting. Limit is 10 wiper per day, or 20 in the Arkansas or Republican River drainages. Wiper are hybrids that are put in lakes strictly for people to eat. As long as the guy isn't wasting the fish, who cares? Those fish in the supermarket were caught somewhere, by somebody.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
you guys need to chill , he can keep his limit if he wants , it seems everytime someone does some good there is a always one person or another bashing them for keeping fish , i cant stand why people cant get along on this site

1 - 20 of 57 Posts