Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, Don't forget it's a new year!Get your license. Don't do like I did 1 year...I made it all the way to Sept. before I realized I hadn't bought a license :eek: Got lucky that time ;D Sure hated to buy 1 that late,but didn't want to push my luck 8)

·
Registered
829 Posts
With new fees this year, $25.00 for license, $5.00 for habitat stamp, and $5.00 for 2nd rod stamp. $35.00 total. Hope the DOW will do something good with those extra $$$, suppose to improve habitat for SWA's. I will believe it when I see it

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
also 1 dollar added to the 35.00 with the search and rescue fee and something else, so it is $36.00
The habitat stamp is supposed to help SWA remain open and 60% of the funds are to help with big game habitat or something like that I read somewhere.

C

·
0 Posts
Just a note. You can buy your license online now at the DOW website . You can even do it the night before and get a transaction # and that # is good if you get stopped because they can check it out on their laptop! Can't wait til tomrrow Ijust know hatchmaster and pitbull are going to score BIG!

·
Registered
935 Posts
Lunker said:
Hope the DOW will do something good with those extra $$$, suppose to improve habitat for SWA's. I will believe it when I see it
I'm with you on that. Habitat is where I wish they would really put a lot more emphasis, and it's just hard to see if/when it's happening.

M

·
0 Posts
for some reason, since im not 19, which is a weird qge, my license was cheaper than my dads...who knows

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
TroutFishingBear said:
also 1 dollar added to the 35.00 with the search and rescue fee and something else, so it is $36.00
The habitat stamp is supposed to help SWA remain open and 60% of the funds are to help with big game habitat or something like that I read somewhere.
They were suppose to get rid of the search and rescue fee (.75$) and that other fee (.25$)... My new liscense was 35$.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
mojo said:
epic,  search and rescue is 25 and the other (public education fee) is 75
I knew it was something like that... I lost my old liscense last year and had to get a replacement so my replacement didnt have that on there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts