Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am trying to find a new home for my shelter. This shelter is a little on the big side for 1 man to pull IF, there is more than 4" of snow on the ice. After owning it for 7 years, I have come to the realization that you really need a snowmobile or 4 wheeler to get maximum use out of this shelter.

It is roomy, I am 5'10" and can stand up inside of it. The seats swivel forward and backward, side to side, and also spin, and are padded. It weighs about 70lbs, but I can load it in the back of the truck by myself.

I do not have cover or tow bars.

I stored it at a friends house and his Doberman chewed a little section of the zipper, so it doesnt zip shut all the way. I would think you could find someone to sew in a new zipper, if full closure is what you wanted. I personally rarely ever closed it all the way.

I am asking $250. I am located in SE Aurora near Aurora Reservoir

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Nice Hut! I have a similar one that I recently obtained from a friend who owed me $100 :) I used it last season and it worked great and i was supriised at how roomy it was compared to my Shappell 2 man flip over.

I considered selling mine but have/had decided to keep it......... for now. If your hut sells for over $200 I may consider selling mine as well! LOL

Good luck with your sell!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts