Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
Me and my Dad are coming up to CO most likely in June. We live in the DFW area and will be flying into Denver and then renting a car. We are trying to find some recommendations for a guide to do some drift/float fishing. I am a corporate pilot and usually fly into the Aspen area and then stay over in Glenwood.

We are in the market for a drift boat / raft and would like to do some fishing with a guide to learn a little and see how much we like it. What/where do you recommend going from the Denver area. Right now I am guessing the Glenwood area with the abundance of rivers available there. I wasn't sure if there was anything up near Colorado Springs....Or maybe towards Steamboat...

Looking for a guide one day, and then we are going to hit a few streams ourselves and wade on our way back to Denver..

Any Suggestions would greatly be appreciated. If you know a guide or who to contact for a day trip that does float/drift fishing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wouldnt happen to have Giffords email do ya? I guess I could call the shop though. From what I have been reading, it may be wise to wait till the end of June or July ....Runoff is going to be pretty high still... Not sure..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts