Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a float tube, and looking for people to meet my dad and I for some bass fishing at valco. Be nice to meet some local forum members and catch some pigs.

Send me a pm, thinkin about this weekend.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Heading out around three or three thirty today if anyone wants to meet, if you go i'll probably be the only one out, i'll be in a u boat 2000 O0

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Dyinghero27 said:
Heading out around three or three thirty today if anyone wants to meet, if you go i'll probably be the only one out, i'll be in a u boat 2000 O0
Be careful! Wind is supposed to be howling in Pueblo this afternoon. I will be out at the ponds all weekend! I'm usually at pond # 1 in the back! Look for me. I will be there Fri nite, Sat afternoon for a while and a lot on Sunday.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the tip, the wind started picking up right before I left my house, just went shore fishing though, and got some hits, but of course got a skunk, hopefully it warms up. But alright, you will definitely see me out there.

DH

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll have to try it out, thanks for tip. I've only got one saugeye outta there, but I usually slay the bass in later spring the summer. Pm me and we'll compare some data and share some spots if you'd like. But i'll definitely be out there friday night, so if I see you i'll flash the head light.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts