Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you get something like that at the store? I heard they work really well of the bottom, but how do you get it to float? Mine never float , only wigle to the bottom. Can you tie a smal bober to the hook?

Sorry if it is a stupid question.

g

·
Registered
32 Posts
We use to fish for Bass in Kansas by injecting air into the worm. We also use to slip a marshmallow up a snell hook and get the worm to float that way. Caught a lot of Largemouth that way.

·
Registered
171 Posts
The syringe is the way to go. I think it works awesome. A lot of float and gets them kind of fired up so the wiggle more.

Just go to Wal-Mart and over to the pharmacy and ask for one. Tell them what you are using it for and they might give it to you for free. That's how I got mine.

Remember, don't wear your Grateful Dead t-shirt when asking. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
A word about the syringes, if you have the insulin type be sure to suck it full of water and squirt it out forcefully a coouple of times after inflation. If you don't they tend to clog.

If you can get a 22 or 20 guage needle rather than the 27 or 25 that come with most of the syringes they carry at drug stores they work better and are less likely to clog.

Dan

·
Registered
171 Posts
Jay_In_Parker said:
eric said:
Remember, don't wear your Grateful Dead t-shirt when asking. ;)

Or your Nirvana shirt!!! :) :) :)

-Jay
LOL, yuppers. I think I was wearing a sportsmans warehouse shirt. I just didn't want them to think anything goofy. I brought my daughter with me also. I always thought you needed a prescription to get syringes.

Not sure about the leeches. I would assume that you could stick it up to your lips and blow into it. That might work. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts