Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

What are good times of the year to float rivers here in Colorado I know it's fall and spring but what months are good and most productive? I ask this because I'd like to hire some guides in the spring, wondering if it's good now or after the run off?

·
Registered
51 Posts
All,

What are good times of the year to float rivers here in Colorado I know it's fall and spring but what months are good and most productive? I ask this because I'd like to hire some guides in the spring, wondering if it's good now or after the run off?
Whenever you do go, I'd love to split the cost and hit it with you if there's room!!

·
Registered
931 Posts
It's good now depending on the river. There are a couple of good rivers to float up my way. The fork, Colorado, Eagle are all good options. Lots of people are still floating the fork right now. Message me if you want to talk guide services, there are a lot to choose from.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
I should have said the Arkansas since it's the only one i'm looking at. It's good for a thrilling ride but not good for fishing.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's good now depending on the river. There are a couple of good rivers to float up my way. The fork, Colorado, Eagle are all good options. Lots of people are still floating the fork right now. Message me if you want to talk guide services, there are a lot to choose from.
I sure will. So many guides that way, I'm sure they are all great, but I need one that will let me film the whole experience and still get me into a lot of fish. I do it to catch fish not to learn how to cast and get into fish. This will be my 6th float the education part was knocked out after the second float, now it's just fun catching. :)

Thank you Dakota!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts