Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eric Ewing (EricCO) is in 26th place after day 1 of the FLW tournament at Oahe. There are a lot of high profile anglers trailing him. Wishing him a great day today.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Wow! Keenan, Skarlis, Takasaki, Grothe, Plautz, Kavajecz all under him. Alot of 5 fish limits, one good kicker and the game will be over.

Awesome dude.

·
Registered
24,499 Posts
Come on 15 blankers!!!...go Eric!!!...

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
YES!!!!! Eric has held onto the 8th place spot. What a jump from yesterday.
He is one of the lucky few that gets to fish day 3. Wishing him all the best
tomorrow.

·
Registered
24,499 Posts

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
I don't know Eric personally, but I see his name on many of the Walleye sites... Always good to see a "local boy" do some damage in these tougher, national tourneys!
Good luck to Him !

·
Registered
24,499 Posts
Yeah I told Neal how well his buddy Eric has been doing and Neal has been texting him, he sounds pretty stoked and nervous at the same time...Neal and I have it all figured out for him, 4 three pounders and and 8 and he gets the win... :D...easy for us to say...hopefully he has a great day with some quality chances!...like Neal said he is playing with house money, never figuring he would be in the final 10 with the likes of Parsons, Skarlis, Kavajecz on the shore watching!...its already kewl...now it just needs a little more luck and skill...hopefully he moves up some more tomorrow...

1 - 20 of 75 Posts