Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never thought I'd be making a video like this one .... But, I guess sometimes life doesn't go according to plan. I am thankful for family, friends, and fly fishing to help get through this difficult time.

Video ⬇⬇⬇

·
Registered
485 Posts
I concur. Fly fishing can be therapeutic. I don't have a boat so my pontoon has to suffice. It gets me out onto lakes where I can enjoy the solitude. I enjoy bank fishing but I prefer that on streams rather than lakes. On streams I can walk on if someone starts crowding. I imagine most of the folks who own boats usually go out with more than one person on the boat when they go fishing. I have several very close friends but none of them are fishers. I guess if I had a boat I'd have a few more friends but the solitude is good for us loners.

·
Registered
647 Posts
You are amazing Dan! Glad you are getting better. Again sorry for your loss and your family is in my prayers. Love you man!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I concur. Fly fishing can be therapeutic. I don't have a boat so my pontoon has to suffice. It gets me out onto lakes where I can enjoy the solitude. I enjoy bank fishing but I prefer that on streams rather than lakes. On streams I can walk on if someone starts crowding. I imagine most of the folks who own boats usually go out with more than one person on the boat when they go fishing. I have several very close friends but none of them are fishers. I guess if I had a boat I'd have a few more friends but the solitude is good for us loners.
I'm planning to try out a float tube for some lake fishing this Fall, and hoping to find one more level of solitude that way :) Pretty sure that will be the next addiction that keeps me busy for another couple years 😂Appreciate the comment!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts