Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a little late notice but another seminar had popped up and didnt even notice it.

Aurora Gander Mountain Presents
Fly Fishing Class
Janice O?Shea

Meet in the Gander Lodge
April 14th & 15th, 2005
6:00 pm to 9:00 pm

These beginner fly fishing classes are an excellent way to get introduced to fly fishing. They will shorten the learning curve and help you to become successful. There will be 2 parts to this class - in the lodge and on the water. The classroom session will cover the latest in equipment, leader set-ups, simple knots, casting, entomology, fly selections, reading water and spotting Trout, and Trout behavior. The on-water session of this class will be held at the beautiful, private North Fork Ranch, only 45 minutes from Denver. On-water we will put to use what we learned in the classroom and fish for 5-8lb. Rainbows, Steelheads, Cutthroats, Brown and Brook Trout.

For more information, contact us at (303) 750-0055.

·
Registered
636 Posts
i went to gander and it said the fly fishing class is next week? anyways it is FREE!!! and on fridays you get free bait if you spend over ten dollars which isn't very hard to do.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah the dates I post are from their website, they have a schedule at Gander Mountain that is usually upto date. But check back often as the dates change alot even on the schedule you get at Gander Mountain.
Sorry I sent you there and the class wasnt on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts