Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I saw a flyer up at school the other day for a fly fishing club that will be hosting its first meeting within the next two weeks. I have to say I am excited to see what it's all about. I am in afs(American fisheries society), which is awesome, but have always thought a more fishing-oriented club would be cool. Is anyone else on here going to be attending?

·
Registered
438 Posts
I graduated in 1969. Have any members of you club seen any good spring fly fishing lately? I want to go in the next two weeks.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I graduated in 1969. Have any members of you club seen any good spring fly fishing lately? I want to go in the next two weeks.
Honestly I have not been fly fishing much recently. I have been chasing walleye. But, I'm sure there's some good fishing to be had. If you ever wanna hit the poudre or something give me a shout!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Are they going to have A river runs through it movie night?

·
Registered
438 Posts
your club sucks; who would ever want to join a club of guys who don't fly fish. I will be fishing Boulder Creek and will NOT be telling your club any secrets ::)

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
your club sucks; who would ever want to join a club of guys who don't fly fish. I will be fishing Boulder Creek and will NOT be telling your club any secrets
I thought this was clear from what I said-it's not my club and according to the flyer, the club hasn't even had its first meeting yet so not sure why you're asking if any other members know of good spring fishing. I flyfish plenty but since ice off I have been concentrating more on walleye which seems like a damn good reason to join a flyfishing club and hit it hard again. Plus, I'm going for tarpon, permit and bones this summer and need to perfect my casts. Dang, I really a wanted your secrets
Within the next two weeks
thats pretty lame, bud. it sounds like I still flyfish more than you. Haha just kidding.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
We can only hope....
Yeah, I have been fly fishing for two or tree years. I have a river runs thru it on blue ray, so yeah you could say I know a thing or two about flyfishing......... :pound:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts