Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going? any thoughts on it? Ive never been so im excited to go.

Just got my tix and i guess ill see anyone else who got them on saturday night!

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Im going friday!

·
Registered
344 Posts
I went last year and I'll be there Saturday. Anything to get your mind off this crappy winter weather that involves fly fishing and beer.....I'm in.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Have an extra ticket to the fly fishing film tour in Colorado Springs tonight, anyone want it? PM me

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
It was a good show, lots of saltwater videos. The raffles were cool, My number got called, but the good stuff was already sharked from the table by the time I got there. Would have been nice to get that VXP.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Oyey said:
ePiC said:
Have an extra ticket to the fly fishing film tour in Colorado Springs tonight, anyone want it? PM me
Were you too sick to go Rick?
No I went, was a good show like Koldkut said it was a lot of salt stuff but the videos were really good. The Low and Clear one was interesting started out all spiritually artsy and went down hill fast when they introduced the Colorado guy. LOL.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
ePiC said:
Oyey said:
ePiC said:
Were you too sick to go Rick?
No I went, was a good show like Koldkut said it was a lot of salt stuff but the videos were really good. The Low and Clear one was interesting started out all spiritually artsy and went down hill fast when they introduced the Colorado guy. LOL.
That low and clear one makes me want to get the whole video, that one looked like it was going to be a great heartfelt story about fishing with plenty of laughs thrown in.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks for the link. Looks sweet. Probably go to the fort collins show. Boulder is only 20 minutes away but dont want to wait until April!!!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
It'd be interesting to see the entire film lineup for each show. It sounds like it varies from city to city. I attended the show in Portland last night and they didn't show Low and Clear. The coolest video of the night I thought was "Red Like Winter".

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Jerkbait said:
It'd be interesting to see the entire film lineup for each show. It sounds like it varies from city to city. I attended the show in Portland last night and they didn't show Low and Clear. The coolest video of the night I thought was "Red Like Winter".
Was that a private viewing or a scheduled show stop?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Koldkut said:
Jerkbait said:
Was that a private viewing or a scheduled show stop?
It was a scheduled stop. I reviewed the movie list at http://www.flyfishingfilmtour.com/FilmMakers/ and it looks like they showed all the films in Portland except for Low and Clear, and "Itu's Bones".

1 - 20 of 25 Posts