Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Thank you, captain obvious. Maybe he's just putting his hands under for a quick warm up before the next cast. Maybe he's adding flotant or sink to the fly. Maybe he's soaking it with water for a more natural descent. Maybe he's rolling little packages of crack. Let's not be too hasty and give the old chap the benefit of the doubt.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Seriously, can we get a pool going on the first person who has a ranger taste a plastic for salt? It's going to happen, I can feel it.
My previous post was in jest and poking fun at how seriously some people take a recreational hobby. IF he was breaking the law, I agree he deserves to be punished, but right now there's no evidence (pics, a jar of powerbait, dynamite, NSA intercepts, etc.) and apparently the guy's like 90 years old and not keeping anything so I'd think he'd be at the bottom of the SWAT team's list. Seriously, it's a sport, it's (supposed to be) fun. Loosen up and let him enjoy it.
I apologize to any and all who were offended by my previous posting, and this one as well should anyone's feelings be hurt. If the moderator feels they should be removed, I will not hold my breath nor stomp my feet in protest.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.