Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did some Fall cleaning and have a bunch of fly gear to get rid of.
PM me if you're interested or have questions.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Good lawd, you are worse than I am! What does your pile of gear you are keeping look like if that is what you are trying to sell?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good lawd, you are worse than I am! What does your pile of gear you are keeping look like if that is what you are trying to sell?
That's a photo I'll never take; too much self incriminating evidence for my wife the next time I tell her I'm going to order more fishing gear! :)

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
I would love seeing what everything is.. I can identify a lot of it, but specific sizes and whatnot I cannot....

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would love seeing what everything is.. I can identify a lot of it, but specific sizes and whatnot I cannot....
Next time I organize the gear maybe I'll take a pic. Right now I have stuff strung out all over (in my truck, basement, trailer,...).

·
Registered
427 Posts
Next time I organize the gear maybe I'll take a pic. Right now I have stuff strung out all over (in my truck, basement, trailer,...).
How about specifically listing exactly what you have with prices?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How about specifically listing exactly what you have with prices?
I was trying to be lazy and get rid of some of it without doing a full inventory... When I get time I plan to price/list each item and probably post on craigslist. Once that's done I'll add a link here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts