Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Or at least South enough to matter. Dude, that place is great looking. Congrats to your bro! What a cool fly joint.

·
Registered
15 Posts
That is a nice upgrade for the Fly South guys. They were one of the two shops in nashville that i used to frequent when i lived there. The new shop looks quite a bit bigger than the old one was. I'll have to stop in next time i go back home

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
adamtn said:
That is a nice upgrade for the Fly South guys. They were one of the two shops in nashville that i used to frequent when i lived there. The new shop looks quite a bit bigger than the old one was. I'll have to stop in next time i go back home
Sweet so you now Jim.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
adamtn said:
He is going to have Barry down in the next couple of weeks.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Who'd a thunk it? Putting in a fly joint in a former home theater location. What a trip!
Love his use of the theater seats in the wader room. And what a place to show fly fishing videos!

How cool that is. George, your bro has a cherry spot. Just hope the river doesn't flood or he'll be wanting boat-in access!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts